Sunday 27 April 2008

Another Day, Another Adjective

Well, the weekend is almost over, thank god.

The Earworm Turns is almost finished, I think. I haven't been in the best of moods the past few days so it's hard to say. I think it's come out quite well, a few little bits might still need changing I think it's just my black mood stopping me from seeing the story and it's faults clearly.

So, I'm going to put it to one side and look at it again next weekend. I should hopefully be in a better mood by then, it's more a case of bruised ego rather than a shattered one so a week of work and a couple of nights out should wash the bitter taste of this weekend from my mouth.

Printing off Act Two as I'm blogging. Again, I should be excited about going back to work on it. I was on Thursday, but the mood I'm in now is clouding that.

Right, what I need now is to go downstairs, have something nice to eat, watch some good telly, play a good game, have a nice chat with someone who thinks I'm a good guy and generally start to recover.

Oh, and watch the clock tick down closer to the release of GTA4.

Thanks, as ever, for taking the time to read this.